Kodak Unveils Wi-Fi Consumer Digicam
The camera comes complete with a complimentary camera-specific wireless trial service from T-Mobile USA, with more than 6000 hotspot locations across the United States. Kodak is also working with other providers to provide hotspot coverage in Europe and Asia. With a suggested retail price of $599, the 4-megapixel EasyShare-One utilizes a premium Schneider-Kreuznach C-Varigon 3X optical zoom lens with a range equivalent to 36--108mm in the 35mm format.
Kodak's new "point-and-share" camera provides simple wireless printing when used with the company's EasyShare Printer Dock Plus Series 3 or Photo Printer 500 (an optional Wi-Fi card is required for the printer). More information on Kodak's innovative EasyShare products is available online at www.kodak.com/go/EasyShare.
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Watch These Photographers Calmly Taking Pictures As the Biggest Alligator We’ve Ever Seen Walks By
- Online Learning Center Alision Shares Harvard University’s Photography Course for Free
- Here’s the Backstory on Chris Burkard’s Once-in-a-Lifetime Shot of a Surfer in Iceland (VIDEO)
- Full Frame: The Story Behind the Image