Kodak Unveils Wi-Fi Consumer Digicam
The camera comes complete with a complimentary camera-specific wireless trial service from T-Mobile USA, with more than 6000 hotspot locations across the United States. Kodak is also working with other providers to provide hotspot coverage in Europe and Asia. With a suggested retail price of $599, the 4-megapixel EasyShare-One utilizes a premium Schneider-Kreuznach C-Varigon 3X optical zoom lens with a range equivalent to 36--108mm in the 35mm format.
Kodak's new "point-and-share" camera provides simple wireless printing when used with the company's EasyShare Printer Dock Plus Series 3 or Photo Printer 500 (an optional Wi-Fi card is required for the printer). More information on Kodak's innovative EasyShare products is available online at www.kodak.com/go/EasyShare.
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Here’s the Lowdown on Making Dramatic Photos by Shooting from a Low Camera Angle (VIDEO)
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)