Kodak Professional Output and Software Products
Kodak Proshots System and Network
A website for consumers and other clients demystifies the process of selecting and working with professional photographers for various occasions including weddings, special events or even sourcing for commercial images. At the heart of this website will be an online database of photographers that can be searched based on a number of different criteria -- such as location, specialty etc. Available in spring of 2006, initially in the U.S and Canada, Kodak is currently encouraging professional photographers who would like to take advantage of this unique opportunity for exposure and increased business to register in the network. Photographers can register for the service free of charge and can list their credentials, professional affiliations and link to show consumers samples of their work.
Popular Photo Software Image Optimization Plug-ins
Kodak will continue to market and support the software plug-ins created by its former Austin Development Center including DIGITAL SHO, DIGITAL SHO Professional, KODAK DIGITAL GEM, DIGITAL GEM Professional, DIGITAL GEM Airbrush Professional, Digital ROC and Digital ROC Professional. These seven innovative plug-ins offer professional photographers excellent image optimization and enhancement at an affordable price. The latest version of the plug-ins, 2.0, is available now for both WINDOWS and MACINTOSH System users by visiting www.asf.com.
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V Compact Camera Review
- Hilarious Viral Photo Shows What Happens When You Forget to Turn Off Your Smartphone's Selfie Mode
- Are You New to Photoshop? Learn How to Make “Layers” Your Friend in Just 15 Minutes (VIDEO)
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens Review: Field Testing Sigma’s Fast “Gateway” Portrait Lens