Kodak Professional Inkjet Photo Paper
Eastman Kodak Company has introduced Kodak professional Inkjet Photo Paper for professional and advanced amateur photographers. This instant-dry paper is available in glossy and lustre finishes and is said to be compatible with all inkjet printers. This is the first Kodak Professional branded inkjet- media in the market.
Featuring a true photographic base with high-quality pulp and state-of-the-art paper chemistry, the new instant-drying cut-sheet inkjet photo paper is said by Kodak to deliver outstanding image quality, whiter whites, accurate flesh-tone reproduction and a wide color gamut. With a range of recommended and custom color profiles developed for popular inkjet printers, the paper can deliver bright, saturated color and sharp detail. Custom color profiles are available for optimal print quality (visit www.kodak.com/go/proinkjet.)
The new paper comes in 20 (MSRP US$14.99), 50 (MSRP US$34.99) and 100- (MSRP US$59.99) count 8.5 x 11-inch packages, as well as a 20-count 13 x 19-inch package (MSRP US$49.99).
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before