Kodak Professional Inkjet Photo Paper
Eastman Kodak Company has introduced Kodak professional Inkjet Photo Paper for professional and advanced amateur photographers. This instant-dry paper is available in glossy and lustre finishes and is said to be compatible with all inkjet printers. This is the first Kodak Professional branded inkjet- media in the market.
Featuring a true photographic base with high-quality pulp and state-of-the-art paper chemistry, the new instant-drying cut-sheet inkjet photo paper is said by Kodak to deliver outstanding image quality, whiter whites, accurate flesh-tone reproduction and a wide color gamut. With a range of recommended and custom color profiles developed for popular inkjet printers, the paper can deliver bright, saturated color and sharp detail. Custom color profiles are available for optimal print quality (visit www.kodak.com/go/proinkjet.)
The new paper comes in 20 (MSRP US$14.99), 50 (MSRP US$34.99) and 100- (MSRP US$59.99) count 8.5 x 11-inch packages, as well as a 20-count 13 x 19-inch package (MSRP US$49.99).
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Watch Canon Cameras Evolve in This Short Video History Celebrating 30 Years of the EOS System
- Here’s How to Photograph the First Coast-to-Coast Total Eclipse of the Sun Since 1918