Kodak Now Offers EKTAR 100 in 120 Format
“The response to the introduction of EKTAR 100 Film has been amazing, with many requests to make the new film available in medium format. 120-size roll film is widely used for a broad range of photographic applications including ultra high-resolution photography,” said Mary Jane Hellyar, president, Film, Photofinishing & Entertainment Group and executive vice president, Eastman Kodak Company. “Whether you’re a professional photographer or an advanced amateur, the pursuit of the perfect picture is a never-ending quest. By offering the world’s finest-grain color negative film in 120 format, Kodak continues its long-standing history of providing the tools and selection for photographers who want images with the best quality and highest detail.”
EKTAR 100 Film is said to be the ideal choice for commercial photographers and advanced amateurs for applications such as nature, travel, fashion and product photography, where the emphasis is often on color. The ISO 100 speed film features high saturation and ultra-vivid color, incorporating KODAK VISION Motion Picture Film technology to achieve its unparalleled fine grain. It is ideal for photographers who want the superior resolution of medium-format film and look for extraordinary enlargement capability when scanning and printing.The new KODAK EKTAR Film in 120 format will be available worldwide beginning in April 2009.
- Here’s How to Separate Your Model from the Background for More Dynamic Portraits (VIDEO)
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- Craig Burrows Captures the Glowing “Invisible Light” Emitted by Plants Using UV Fluorescence
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot