Kodak DIGITAL GEM Airbrush Professional Plug-In
Eastman Kodak Company has introduced the new DIGITAL GEM Airbrush Professional Plug-In, which gives users a quick and powerful way of smoothing skin and other surfaces without blurring or affecting the detail of important facial features. This new plug-in enables users to automatically achieve airbrush and retouching effects without tedious, time-consuming masking and manual softening.
The DIGITAL GEM Airbrush Professional Plug-In joins the suite of image correction and enhancement plug-ins that provide easy and effective methods for automatically improving digital images in ADOBE PHOTOSHOP Software and compatible image editing applications. Other plug-ins include the DIGITAL SHO Plug-In for revealing hidden details in shadows or dark image areas, and the DIGITAL SHO Professional Plug-In, which adds more control, functionality, and the ability to reveal hidden detail from highlight areas. The DIGITAL ROC Plug-In restores, corrects, and balances image color, while the DIGITAL ROC Professional Plug-In adds advanced features for brightness and contrast control, as well as 16 bit support. Finally, the original DIGITAL GEM Plug-In reduces distracting noise and grain in digital images.
A free trial version is available for download at www.asf.com. This fully functional trial version applies digital watermarks to images. To disable the watermark, users may purchase a software key via a secure, e-commerce site for $99.95. Plug-in product CD-ROMs are also available for purchase at www.asf.com.
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe