Kirk Enterprises Enhanced Action Grip
The AG-1 is ultra-lightweight, balanced and now, so flexible it’s really a joy to work with. It’s especially nice for those who use digital cameras with high-def video capabilities.
High-grade aluminum and stainless steel are the secrets to the AG-1 Action Grip’s light weight. The new feature boasts an x 20 stud with a knurled-knob locking ring mounted on top of a comfortable foam-padded handle. As before, the AG-1 can rapidly mount to any camera or tripod using an Arca-style mounting plate.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before