Kirk Enterprises Enhanced Action Grip
The AG-1 is ultra-lightweight, balanced and now, so flexible it’s really a joy to work with. It’s especially nice for those who use digital cameras with high-def video capabilities.
High-grade aluminum and stainless steel are the secrets to the AG-1 Action Grip’s light weight. The new feature boasts an x 20 stud with a knurled-knob locking ring mounted on top of a comfortable foam-padded handle. As before, the AG-1 can rapidly mount to any camera or tripod using an Arca-style mounting plate.
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions