Kirk Enterprises Enhanced Action Grip
The AG-1 is ultra-lightweight, balanced and now, so flexible it’s really a joy to work with. It’s especially nice for those who use digital cameras with high-def video capabilities.
High-grade aluminum and stainless steel are the secrets to the AG-1 Action Grip’s light weight. The new feature boasts an x 20 stud with a knurled-knob locking ring mounted on top of a comfortable foam-padded handle. As before, the AG-1 can rapidly mount to any camera or tripod using an Arca-style mounting plate.
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot
- Watch This Spectacular Video of the Northern Lights Shot from the Window of a Passenger Plane