Kirk Enterprises Enhanced Action Grip
The AG-1 is ultra-lightweight, balanced and now, so flexible it’s really a joy to work with. It’s especially nice for those who use digital cameras with high-def video capabilities.
High-grade aluminum and stainless steel are the secrets to the AG-1 Action Grip’s light weight. The new feature boasts an x 20 stud with a knurled-knob locking ring mounted on top of a comfortable foam-padded handle. As before, the AG-1 can rapidly mount to any camera or tripod using an Arca-style mounting plate.
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D