Kirk Enterprises Enhanced Action Grip
The AG-1 is ultra-lightweight, balanced and now, so flexible it’s really a joy to work with. It’s especially nice for those who use digital cameras with high-def video capabilities.
High-grade aluminum and stainless steel are the secrets to the AG-1 Action Grip’s light weight. The new feature boasts an x 20 stud with a knurled-knob locking ring mounted on top of a comfortable foam-padded handle. As before, the AG-1 can rapidly mount to any camera or tripod using an Arca-style mounting plate.
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai