Kirk’s Action Grip System
The basic Action Grip is an excellent handle for any DSLR, and is perfect for cameras with high definition video capabilities. It’s strong, balanced, extremely flexible, yet incredibly lightweight. High-grade aluminum and stainless steel components are manufactured in the United States. The basic Action Grip handle and optional second handle have a 1/4" 20 stud with locking ring for mounting accessories such as a cold shoe or light. The handle(s) can be mounted on the top or bottom of the plate, and quickly mounts to any tripod that has an Arca-style system. The quick-release clamp can either be mounted with the tightening knob facing the front or rear of the camera. Accessory kits are offered that allow for further customization.
One of those accessory kits is an Action Grip Crossbar System, consisting of a sturdy crossbar and risers. Currently, there are four Crossbar System kits available. They offer risers of various lengths, which allow for camera make and size, the use of battery packs, and handle location preference (whether the handles are mounted pointing up or down). Each crossbar includes two knurled knobs that permit an almost infinite adjustment of accessories. The Crossbar System requires an action grip kit and an additional handle kit.
Kirk Enterprises’ Action Grip Crossbar System is functional, durable, is ultra-lightweight, offers extreme flexibility, and is a must for serious DSLR photographers shooting HD video.
Kirk Enterprises, Inc., headquartered in Angola, Indiana, has satisfied serious photographer’s equipment support needs for over 20 years. They offer everything from tripods and camera plates to underwater protection equipment. For more information, please visit our website at www.kirkphoto.com.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)