Kingston Technology Expands SDHC Memory Card Family With Addition of 16GB Class 4 Model
Even with today's high resolution recording devices, a 16GB memory card can store literally thousands of photos and hours of high definition video. For example, the new 16GB SDHC card can capture more than 7,500 images (with a 6MP camera) and more than four hours* of video (for 6Mbps HD Extended recording).
Kingston SDHC memory cards are offered in three different speed classes (2, 4 and 6) with each speed class designation reflecting the minimum sustained DTR. For example, a Class 2 SDHC card has a minimum DTR of 2 megabytes per second, while a Class 6 SDHC card has a minimum DTR of 6 megabytes per second. These cards are the perfect solution for today's SDHC-compatible devices that run MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and other high quality video compression used by consumer HD and DVD video.
Kingston's line of SDHC memory cards are backed by a lifetime warranty and 24/7 live technical support. For more detailed information visit the Kingston Web site at: www.kingston.com.
- 10 Tips to Tell Your Novice Photography Friends on How to Shoot Fireworks
- Gearing Up: 10 Essential Photo Products to Bring on Your Next Location Shoot
- Grandpa’s Super Rare 1959 Nikon F with Cloth-Type Shutter Curtain for Sale on eBay
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- How to Take Stellar Night Shots of Stars: Better Astrophotography Through Settings And Science