Kingston Technology Expands SDHC Memory Card Family With Addition of 16GB Class 4 Model
Even with today's high resolution recording devices, a 16GB memory card can store literally thousands of photos and hours of high definition video. For example, the new 16GB SDHC card can capture more than 7,500 images (with a 6MP camera) and more than four hours* of video (for 6Mbps HD Extended recording).
Kingston SDHC memory cards are offered in three different speed classes (2, 4 and 6) with each speed class designation reflecting the minimum sustained DTR. For example, a Class 2 SDHC card has a minimum DTR of 2 megabytes per second, while a Class 6 SDHC card has a minimum DTR of 6 megabytes per second. These cards are the perfect solution for today's SDHC-compatible devices that run MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and other high quality video compression used by consumer HD and DVD video.
Kingston's line of SDHC memory cards are backed by a lifetime warranty and 24/7 live technical support. For more detailed information visit the Kingston Web site at: www.kingston.com.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!