Kingston Technology Expands SDHC Memory Card Family With Addition of 16GB Class 4 Model
Even with today's high resolution recording devices, a 16GB memory card can store literally thousands of photos and hours of high definition video. For example, the new 16GB SDHC card can capture more than 7,500 images (with a 6MP camera) and more than four hours* of video (for 6Mbps HD Extended recording).
Kingston SDHC memory cards are offered in three different speed classes (2, 4 and 6) with each speed class designation reflecting the minimum sustained DTR. For example, a Class 2 SDHC card has a minimum DTR of 2 megabytes per second, while a Class 6 SDHC card has a minimum DTR of 6 megabytes per second. These cards are the perfect solution for today's SDHC-compatible devices that run MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and other high quality video compression used by consumer HD and DVD video.
Kingston's line of SDHC memory cards are backed by a lifetime warranty and 24/7 live technical support. For more detailed information visit the Kingston Web site at: www.kingston.com.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview