Kingston Technology’s ’Icons of Photography’ Offer Tips For Improving, Enhancing New Series of Images
In this new installment, each of the Kingston Icons selected several images from the numerous submissions and provided constructive advice for improving or enhancing each photograph. Tips and topics covered included lighting, exposure, composition, texture and styling.
"Pros and enthusiasts from all over have eagerly embraced the opportunity to have world- class photographers critique their work through our `Icons of Photography' program," said Jaja Lin, Flash memory marketing manager, Kingston®. "The Icons' ability to share insight has an educational impact on the masses; anyone who wants to improve his photographic skills can learn from their collective experience and unique perspectives."
"It is a rewarding feeling for us to know that sharing our experiences can help others see the world from new perspectives," said Colin Finlay, acclaimed documentary photographer and photojournalist. "The world is far less interesting from eye level. I think young photographers especially should learn to look at life from a different perspective ? everyday things suddenly become unique and exciting when you do."
Kingston's `Icons of Photography' includes Finlay, world-renowned photojournalist Harry Benson, National Geographic photographer Gerd Ludwig and Sports Illustrated photographer Peter Read Miller.
Visit the Kingston IOP Web site at www.kingston.com/iop.
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- Photographer Uses GoPro to Demonstrate the Collodion Process Invented in 1851 (VIDEO)
- How I Opened My Own Photo Gallery (And Lived to Tell the Tale!)
- Medium Tools: My Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses, And Accessories
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer