Kingston Launches Icons of Photography Program
For the next several months, each of these photographers will display images in a gallery, provide tips and advice for taking better pictures and list a calendar of events where you can see them and their work in person. After the first seven months, new images and a new tip-of-the-month will be posted from these photographers.
We encourage you to visit www.kingston.com/digitalmedia/iop and enjoy this valuable new photographic resource.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- GoPro Launches Their First Drone and Two New Hero5 Action Cameras with Raw Capture Mode
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Leica and Lensbaby Intro New Lenses at Photokina: Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux SL & Lensbaby Twist60
- Bright Ideas: How Alexis Cuarezma Creates Dramatic Images Through Clever Lighting Setups