Kingston Launches Icons of Photography Program
For the next several months, each of these photographers will display images in a gallery, provide tips and advice for taking better pictures and list a calendar of events where you can see them and their work in person. After the first seven months, new images and a new tip-of-the-month will be posted from these photographers.
We encourage you to visit www.kingston.com/digitalmedia/iop and enjoy this valuable new photographic resource.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?