Kingston Launches Icons of Photography Program
For the next several months, each of these photographers will display images in a gallery, provide tips and advice for taking better pictures and list a calendar of events where you can see them and their work in person. After the first seven months, new images and a new tip-of-the-month will be posted from these photographers.
We encourage you to visit www.kingston.com/digitalmedia/iop and enjoy this valuable new photographic resource.
- Fog-Chasing Photographer Spent 18 Months Making This Enchanting 4K Time Lapse of Mt. Tamalpais
- Meet Luminar: A New, Full-Featured Image-Editing Program for Mac Users for Only $59
- “A Sharper Scaling” is a Free Photoshop Alternative for Upscaling Photos & Enhancing Quality
- Hands-On with Nikon’s Two New Premium Nikkor Lenses at PhotoPlus Expo (VIDEO)
- Rita Kluge Swims with Adult Whales & Their Babies to Get These Captivating Underwater Images