Kingston Launches Icons of Photography Program
For the next several months, each of these photographers will display images in a gallery, provide tips and advice for taking better pictures and list a calendar of events where you can see them and their work in person. After the first seven months, new images and a new tip-of-the-month will be posted from these photographers.
We encourage you to visit www.kingston.com/digitalmedia/iop and enjoy this valuable new photographic resource.
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- Watch These Photographers Calmly Taking Pictures As the Biggest Alligator We’ve Ever Seen Walks By
- Online Learning Center Alision Shares Harvard University’s Photography Course for Free
- Here’s the Backstory on Chris Burkard’s Once-in-a-Lifetime Shot of a Surfer in Iceland (VIDEO)