Kingston Launches Icons of Photography Program
For the next several months, each of these photographers will display images in a gallery, provide tips and advice for taking better pictures and list a calendar of events where you can see them and their work in person. After the first seven months, new images and a new tip-of-the-month will be posted from these photographers.
We encourage you to visit www.kingston.com/digitalmedia/iop and enjoy this valuable new photographic resource.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Our Favorite Reader Websites: Look and Learn from These 3 Awesome Online Photo Portfolios