Joby Mini Tripods
“Our mini accessories were designed for the convenience and creativity of today’s spontaneous point-and-shoot and action video camera users, as well as smartphone users who use their devices to shoot images and enjoy media,” said Michael Jue, director of product design and management. “The new tripod stands support consumers as they use their technical tools to get creative with their photos and videos,” he added.
Inspired by the original GorillaPod™ tripod, the JOBY GPod Mini Magnetic is a fun and friendly mini-tripod with magnetic feet – the perfect, portable stand that secures to all types of metal objects. Designed for point-and-shoot and action video cameras (such as GoPro® cameras), the mini-tripod provides steady and crisp images from all angles. An adjustable neck allows users to change the position of their camera angle for more creative possibilities and the flexible, wrappable leg joints adapt to uneven surfaces.
Also mini in size but mighty in practicality, the JOBY MPod Mini Stand features a universal design that fits most smartphones, with or without their protective cases (accommodating sizes up to a Samsung Galaxy Note®). The mini tripod is built with flexible leg joints that adapt to all types of surfaces. Its expandable head mount clamps a smart phone in place, making it easy to set up a steady shot and enjoy media.
Available for pre-orders on August20 on JOBY.com, each mini-tripod weighs less than two ounces, making it truly portable and an ideal lightweight accessory for totes, backpacks, pockets or travel cases.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before