Joby Gorillapod Magnetic
The Gorillapod Magnetic is the latest addition to Joby’s popular Gorillapod family, which features a host of positioning and stabilization products. Joby has also launched a complete line of Gorillapod accessories to enhance the line’s versatility. Examples include the Ballhead for SLR-Zoom, which allows one to fluidly pan and tilt a camera while it is stabilized by a Gorillapod, and the Flash Clip, which allows one to use the Gorillapod SLR to support an off-camera flash. The Gorillapod Magnetic supports compact digital cameras and mini video cameras weighing up to 11.5oz, weighs just 2.5 ounces, is 6-inches tall, and has an MSRP of $24.95. US retailers include REI and amazon.com.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits