JOBO Fototechnic, Inc. Launches PermaJet Digital Imaging Paper & Film Produce Photo-quality Color Prints with Your Ink Jet Printer
PermaJet products are designed for use in virtually all desktop color ink jet printers designed for photographers to product high-quality digital images. These new PermaJet papers are said to be fast drying, smudge resistant, and fade resistant. PermaJet is aimed at the fine art photographer as well as those seeking a more traditional "photographic" paper look with two categories of media: Classic acid-free mould-made coated art papers and instant-dry UV super coated papers.
The Classic media gives the feel, texture, and weight of fine-art papers. This is achieved in the Classic range by using acid-free, pH neutral, mould-made art papers which produce the most vibrant image with a choice of weights and surfaces. Available in 81/2x11" and 11x17" sizes.
The instant dry range includes gloss and oyster finishes which have a UV protecting super-coat to give added protection to the final image. These papers are also water-resistant. Available in 81/2x11" and 11x17" sizes.
For further information visit:
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview