JOBO Digital Picture Frame
JOBO AG announces the addition of a new elegantly styled 15-inch digital picture frame to the growing JOBO family of digital picture frames. When turned on, the new JOBO Mirage L beautifully showcases digital images on its 15-inch real glass display. When turned off, the JOBO Mirage L functions as an elegant mirror whether placed on a table or desk or mounted to a wall. In addition to high style, the new Mirage L features 1GB of internal memory capable of storing up to 4,000 pictures. This new digital picture frame is designed to keep memories alive by showcasing digital pictures in an automatic slideshow presentation giving precious digital memories new life. Additionally, this frame enables users to highlight their special photographic moments and easily share them with family and friends. This new JOBO digital picture frame features a 1024 x 768 pixel resolution with a contrast ratio of 400:1. To view images on the display, users simply insert their camera's media card into the frame to transfer the images to the frame's internal memory or they can download digital image files from their PC or USB device such as JOBO's line of image storage units onto the JOBO Mirage L via the included USB OTG cable. This model features USB 2.0 high speed capability and supports all popular memory cards such as CF, SD, MMC, MS and xD. Easy to use buttons on the back of the frame support intuitive operation of all important functions. Also included with this model is a wall mount kit and wireless remote control unit for convenient operation from any location in a room. The JOBO Mirage L will be available September 2008 for $359 MSRP.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)