JOBO 7-Inch Photo Display with Remote Control
The JOBO PDJ077 features an 800 x 480 pixel resolution with a contrast ratio of 400:1 and user adjustable brightness. To view images on the high-resolution display, users just insert their digital camera’s media card into the frame. This frame supports all popular memory cards such as CF, SD, SDHC, MMC and MS. This digital picture frame is also capable of displaying images from USB image storage devices such as the JOBO GiGA Vu extreme and USB flash drives. All frame functions can be conveniently and easily accessed by using the included remote control. There are also easy to use buttons on the back of the frame that support intuitive operation of all important functions.
This JOBO digital picture frame displays full screen images, thumbnails or slide shows with various transition effects and speeds. All functions, such as also copy, delete, rotate and zoom, can be easily accessed via the accompanying remote control. The Photo Display PDJ077 also supports folder structures contained on the inserted memory card or connected USB device allowing users to view specific slideshows according to subjects such as vacation, birthday, wedding etc.
The JOBO Photo Display PDJ077 includes: metal stand, remote control, AC adapter and manual. This new digital picture frame will be available later this month at a price of $99.00.
Web site: www.jobo.com
- 13 Questions to Test Your Knowledge of Camera Lenses
- Photographer Travels the World to Capture These Astonishing Macro Cityscapes in Drops of Water
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Feast Your Eyes on These Stunning Images of Earth Just Captured by the International Space Station
- Platypod Pro Review: Quite Possibly The Coolest Camera Support Around