Jill-e Designs DSLR Divider Insert for Large E-GO Bags
The insert, which doubles as a standalone mini-camera bag, is on display at the WPPI trade show, Feb. 20-22 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, in Jill-e Designs’ booth – #1468. Also on display will be hot new compact camera bags designed specifically for today’s popular Compact Camera Systems, as well as the company’s complete line of stylish, secure, pro-quality camera bags for women and men. Several show specials also are being offered at WPPI.
The optional, padded, drop-in insert turns a glamorous E-GO career bag into an efficient camera bag. It also functions as a separate, self-contained bag – complete with top handle, secure zipper closure, shoulder strap and iconic Jill-e Designs logo on the exterior. It protects and organizes a DSLR camera, 1-2 extra lenses and a few accessories inside these larger members of the fashionable E-GO Collection:
· E-GO Leather Laptop Tote: Large enough to hold a 15” laptop or a DSLR camera set-up with an assortment of secure pockets and compartments for all your lifestyle essentials – and a look that’s very, very sophisticated.
· E-GO Leather Laptop Career Bag: A stylish gadget bag that accommodates a 12” laptop, camera gear and personal items, with a top zipper closure for extra security.
· E-GO Laptop Valise: An extra-large “shopper” that holds a 14” laptop and a camera, with easy-access zippered pockets and other compartments for daily essentials.
· E-GO Laptop Satchel: A stylish gadget bag that accommodates a 12” laptop, a camera and personal items, with a top zipper closure for extra security.
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- What to Do When You Think You've Lost All Your Images on a Faulty Memory Card
- Our Favorite Reader Websites: 3 Great Online Photo Portfolios that Make Every Click Count
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)