International Photographic Council (IPC) Honors Olympus Corporation’s Toshiro Shimoyama with Hall of Fame Award
Keynote speaker for the luncheon will be Ms. Susan Walsh, president, White House News Photographer's Association. Included at the luncheon will be photographic presentations of the recent U.S. presidential campaign by White House photojournalists Mary F. Calvert and Luke Frazza.
The International Photographic Council (IPC) is a multinational non-governmental organization of the United Nations, composed of representatives from every major sector of the photographic industry. Founded in 1974, it is dedicated to increasing worldwide recognition of photography as a universal means of communication through the adoption of a motto, "Peace through understanding, Understanding through Photography, the Universal Language."
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D