Interfit Super Cool-lite 6
Using near daylight 32 watt lamps with Eco friendly credentials’ enables greater flexibility and power output equivalent to 650 watts per head when compared to tungsten lighting, using just a quarter of the power consumption for sustainable low running cost.
Each lamp can be controlled via the rear panel switches, individually illuminated enabling just the right amount of light to be added to the subject. Ideal for use with today’s Digital cameras ensures the photographer can create soft uniform lighting that is particularly suited to Portraits and Product photography.
The INT213 single head kit is supplied with a 40cm (16”) high contrast reflector and 80cm (31”) octobox
6 x 32 watt lamps and power cables. MRRP: $234.99
The INT214 twin head Super Cool-lite 6 kit has all the benefits of the single head kit with the addition of 2 x lighting stands. MRRP $549.99
Super Cool-lite 6 heads and kits are available with immediate effect from Interfit Main Dealers
Further information is available on the Interfit Website. www.interfitphotographic.com
- 10 Tips to Tell Your Novice Photography Friends on How to Shoot Fireworks
- Gearing Up: 10 Essential Photo Products to Bring on Your Next Location Shoot
- Grandpa’s Super Rare 1959 Nikon F with Cloth-Type Shutter Curtain for Sale on eBay
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- Watch the Nightcrawler of Toronto Stalk Crime Scenes and Accidents with His Camera (VIDEO)