Interfit Super Cool-lite 6
Using near daylight 32 watt lamps with Eco friendly credentials’ enables greater flexibility and power output equivalent to 650 watts per head when compared to tungsten lighting, using just a quarter of the power consumption for sustainable low running cost.
Each lamp can be controlled via the rear panel switches, individually illuminated enabling just the right amount of light to be added to the subject. Ideal for use with today’s Digital cameras ensures the photographer can create soft uniform lighting that is particularly suited to Portraits and Product photography.
The INT213 single head kit is supplied with a 40cm (16”) high contrast reflector and 80cm (31”) octobox
6 x 32 watt lamps and power cables. MRRP: $234.99
The INT214 twin head Super Cool-lite 6 kit has all the benefits of the single head kit with the addition of 2 x lighting stands. MRRP $549.99
Super Cool-lite 6 heads and kits are available with immediate effect from Interfit Main Dealers
Further information is available on the Interfit Website. www.interfitphotographic.com
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition
- You Can Make Your Images Better by NOT Doing These 10 Things in Photoshop (VIDEO)