Optics For 35mm And Digital SLRs
Although very few 35mm SLR
cameras were introduced at PMA 2004, there was no shortage of new lenses.
Many of the new products are very short zooms, necessary for true wide
angle effects with digital SLRs or lenses upgraded for greater compatibility
in digital photography. Even though this optical bonanza must be attributed
to the growing popularity of digital SLRs, most of the new lenses work
equally well with 35mm format equipment, so everyone benefits.
Wide Angle Zooms
Ultra-Wide To Super
Wide Angle Lenses
Lenses For Digital
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action