Optics For 35mm And Digital SLRs
Although very few 35mm SLR
cameras were introduced at PMA 2004, there was no shortage of new lenses.
Many of the new products are very short zooms, necessary for true wide
angle effects with digital SLRs or lenses upgraded for greater compatibility
in digital photography. Even though this optical bonanza must be attributed
to the growing popularity of digital SLRs, most of the new lenses work
equally well with 35mm format equipment, so everyone benefits.
Wide Angle Zooms
Ultra-Wide To Super
Wide Angle Lenses
Lenses For Digital
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?