Interactive Pro Gear Dreambook
Having trouble choosing professional gear to get this holiday season? The Mac Group has the solution. They have built an interactive and touch-device friendly "dream book" called Photo Essentials (http://bit.ly/uRG3mA). Flip it like a magazine, watch videos and have fun getting to know some of the best tools to be found for the working pro. Dig in at http://bit.ly/uRG3mA.
Photo Essentials features many brands you may already know and love: Benro, Creative Light, ILFORD, Induro, Kupo, Mamiya, PocketWizard, Profoto, Sekonic, Tenba and Toyo-View.
- 10 Tips to Tell Your Novice Photography Friends on How to Shoot Fireworks
- Gearing Up: 10 Essential Photo Products to Bring on Your Next Location Shoot
- Grandpa’s Super Rare 1959 Nikon F with Cloth-Type Shutter Curtain for Sale on eBay
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- How to Take Stellar Night Shots of Stars: Better Astrophotography Through Settings And Science