Interactive Pro Gear Dreambook
Having trouble choosing professional gear to get this holiday season? The Mac Group has the solution. They have built an interactive and touch-device friendly "dream book" called Photo Essentials (http://bit.ly/uRG3mA). Flip it like a magazine, watch videos and have fun getting to know some of the best tools to be found for the working pro. Dig in at http://bit.ly/uRG3mA.
Photo Essentials features many brands you may already know and love: Benro, Creative Light, ILFORD, Induro, Kupo, Mamiya, PocketWizard, Profoto, Sekonic, Tenba and Toyo-View.
- Ryan Deboodt’s Giant Cave Photography is Absolutely Astonishing
- Paul Wilson’s Spectacular Starscapes Have to Be Seen to Be Believed
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Leica’s New Ultra-Compact Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6 Delivers Premium Optics in a Retro Design
- Case Air Wireless System Transfers Images from Your Camera to a Computer & Wireless Devices