Interactive Pro Gear Dreambook
Having trouble choosing professional gear to get this holiday season? The Mac Group has the solution. They have built an interactive and touch-device friendly "dream book" called Photo Essentials (http://bit.ly/uRG3mA). Flip it like a magazine, watch videos and have fun getting to know some of the best tools to be found for the working pro. Dig in at http://bit.ly/uRG3mA.
Photo Essentials features many brands you may already know and love: Benro, Creative Light, ILFORD, Induro, Kupo, Mamiya, PocketWizard, Profoto, Sekonic, Tenba and Toyo-View.
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review