Interactive Pro Gear Dreambook
Having trouble choosing professional gear to get this holiday season? The Mac Group has the solution. They have built an interactive and touch-device friendly "dream book" called Photo Essentials (http://bit.ly/uRG3mA). Flip it like a magazine, watch videos and have fun getting to know some of the best tools to be found for the working pro. Dig in at http://bit.ly/uRG3mA.
Photo Essentials features many brands you may already know and love: Benro, Creative Light, ILFORD, Induro, Kupo, Mamiya, PocketWizard, Profoto, Sekonic, Tenba and Toyo-View.
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Don’t Fear Off-Camera Flash: Use it to Make Better Outdoor Portraits with This Quick Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Can Printing Your Images Make You a Better Shooter? Here’s Why One Pro Says “YES” (VIDEO)