Interactive Pro Gear Dreambook
Having trouble choosing professional gear to get this holiday season? The Mac Group has the solution. They have built an interactive and touch-device friendly "dream book" called Photo Essentials (http://bit.ly/uRG3mA). Flip it like a magazine, watch videos and have fun getting to know some of the best tools to be found for the working pro. Dig in at http://bit.ly/uRG3mA.
Photo Essentials features many brands you may already know and love: Benro, Creative Light, ILFORD, Induro, Kupo, Mamiya, PocketWizard, Profoto, Sekonic, Tenba and Toyo-View.
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V Compact Camera Review
- Hilarious Viral Photo Shows What Happens When You Forget to Turn Off Your Smartphone's Selfie Mode
- Are You New to Photoshop? Learn How to Make “Layers” Your Friend in Just 15 Minutes (VIDEO)
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens Review: Field Testing Sigma’s Fast “Gateway” Portrait Lens