Instructional DVD – The Passion of the Art – Shooting Glamour
In this DVD, acclaimed glamour photographer Jason Cole takes you on a journey behind the scenes into the world of the professional glamour photographer. Jason has photographed glamour for some of the biggest Australian glamour magazines, including FHM and Ralph Magazine. This instructional DVD is a hands-on DVD and takes you behind the camera on location. You learn all about basic and advanced lighting setups, instructing and interacting with the models, setting up shoots for magazine submissions and a lot of smaller things along the way that make for a much more polished photo. Six months in the making, the DVD covers a studio shoot, a location shoot (garage -- mechanic type theme) and two beach locations under different shooting conditions.
More information can be found at www.jasoncolephotography.com.au
PHOTO OF THE DAY
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Final Shot: Our Favorite Reader Photo of the Month