Instructional DVD – The Passion of the Art – Shooting Glamour
In this DVD, acclaimed glamour photographer Jason Cole takes you on a journey behind the scenes into the world of the professional glamour photographer. Jason has photographed glamour for some of the biggest Australian glamour magazines, including FHM and Ralph Magazine. This instructional DVD is a hands-on DVD and takes you behind the camera on location. You learn all about basic and advanced lighting setups, instructing and interacting with the models, setting up shoots for magazine submissions and a lot of smaller things along the way that make for a much more polished photo. Six months in the making, the DVD covers a studio shoot, a location shoot (garage -- mechanic type theme) and two beach locations under different shooting conditions.
More information can be found at www.jasoncolephotography.com.au
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Sony A6500 Lab Review: How Does This Flagship Mirrorless Camera from Sony Stack Up?
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success