Instructional DVD – The Passion of the Art – Shooting Glamour
In this DVD, acclaimed glamour photographer Jason Cole takes you on a journey behind the scenes into the world of the professional glamour photographer. Jason has photographed glamour for some of the biggest Australian glamour magazines, including FHM and Ralph Magazine. This instructional DVD is a hands-on DVD and takes you behind the camera on location. You learn all about basic and advanced lighting setups, instructing and interacting with the models, setting up shoots for magazine submissions and a lot of smaller things along the way that make for a much more polished photo. Six months in the making, the DVD covers a studio shoot, a location shoot (garage -- mechanic type theme) and two beach locations under different shooting conditions.
More information can be found at www.jasoncolephotography.com.au
- Checking Out the New Canon EOS M5 Flagship Mirrorless Camera at PhotoPlus Expo (Video)
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images
- Full Frame: The Story Behind the Image
- Canon Intros EOS M5 Mirrorless Camera with Faster Autofocus & Built-In Electronic Viewfinder