Instructional DVD – The Passion of the Art – Shooting Glamour
In this DVD, acclaimed glamour photographer Jason Cole takes you on a journey behind the scenes into the world of the professional glamour photographer. Jason has photographed glamour for some of the biggest Australian glamour magazines, including FHM and Ralph Magazine. This instructional DVD is a hands-on DVD and takes you behind the camera on location. You learn all about basic and advanced lighting setups, instructing and interacting with the models, setting up shoots for magazine submissions and a lot of smaller things along the way that make for a much more polished photo. Six months in the making, the DVD covers a studio shoot, a location shoot (garage -- mechanic type theme) and two beach locations under different shooting conditions.
More information can be found at www.jasoncolephotography.com.au
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)