Inkjet Paper Offers Look of Photo Lab Metallic Prints
Kodak and their Endura Metallic process for photo labs originally made the metallic style print popular. After a number of years of research and development the same look and effect has been created for inkjet printing technology. Drew Hendrix, Vice President or Red River Paper notes, "The lustrous nature of Polar Pearl Metallic adds special depth and life to many different types of photography. The new paper expands the creative freedom and capability of inkjet users from the professional to the enthusiast level."
Polar Pearl Metallic is now available for orders directly from Red River Paper at http://www.redriverpaper.com/ppm. The paper will be sold in 10 different sheet sizes. Rolls up to 42” width will be available in the coming months. Color profiles for the new paper are available online for a wide variety of printer models – http://www.redriverpaper.com/profiles
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)