Inkjet Paper Offers Look of Photo Lab Metallic Prints
Kodak and their Endura Metallic process for photo labs originally made the metallic style print popular. After a number of years of research and development the same look and effect has been created for inkjet printing technology. Drew Hendrix, Vice President or Red River Paper notes, "The lustrous nature of Polar Pearl Metallic adds special depth and life to many different types of photography. The new paper expands the creative freedom and capability of inkjet users from the professional to the enthusiast level."
Polar Pearl Metallic is now available for orders directly from Red River Paper at http://www.redriverpaper.com/ppm. The paper will be sold in 10 different sheet sizes. Rolls up to 42” width will be available in the coming months. Color profiles for the new paper are available online for a wide variety of printer models – http://www.redriverpaper.com/profiles
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review