Induro PHD3 Multi-Axis Panhead
An independent locking knob controls 360° rotation on a panning base with graduated scale, and a top mounted Quick-Release system can be rotated 90° to match the orientation of virtually any Arca-Swiss style compatible camera, lens and accessory plate. A double safety lock on the Quick Release (QR) clamp allows lateral adjustment of QR plateswhile also assuring a safer and more secure change of equipment.
“The new PHD3 is a continuation of Induro’s effort to bring innovative tools to professional photographers,” said Brian Hynes, Induro’s product marketing manager. “Now photographers who prefer the one handed operation offered by most ballheads can also have precise multi-axis camerapositioning.”
The new Induro PHD3 Multi-Axis Panhead is available now. Suggested retail price for the new Panhead is $385.
Induro products are designed and marketed exclusively by MAC Group (www.macgroupus.com) in the U.S.A. and sold by distributors around the world.
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself