Induro Low-Profile, Heavy-Duty BHL Ballheads
These new ballheads feature oversized head lock knobs with unique integrated lock limiter tension control, independent panning action lock and an Arca-Swiss style quick release system with double safety lock. They also include a built-in bubble level for accurate camera alignment.
- Oversized head lock knob provides a good all-weather grip for smooth camera positioning and locking control
- Unique integrated lock limiter tension control permits rapid independent adjustment compensation for individual camera weights
- Separate pan action lock and graduated base scale makes 360-degree horizontal camera positioning simple and repeatable
- Arca-Swiss style quick release system accepts industry standard interchangeable QR plates and brackets. Includes a matching Arca-Swiss compatible Quick Release Plate.
- Double safety lock with dual-action control assures smooth, secure and rapid camera changes
- Built-in bubble level - easily maintain horizontal camera positioning and alignment
The Induro BHL Ballheads are available in three sizes from retailers throughout the United States at prices ranging from $192 - $311 depending on the model.
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Get a Load of This Rare, Three-Foot Long Nikon 1200mm Super Telephoto Lens