Induro Low-Profile, Heavy-Duty BHL Ballheads
These new ballheads feature oversized head lock knobs with unique integrated lock limiter tension control, independent panning action lock and an Arca-Swiss style quick release system with double safety lock. They also include a built-in bubble level for accurate camera alignment.
- Oversized head lock knob provides a good all-weather grip for smooth camera positioning and locking control
- Unique integrated lock limiter tension control permits rapid independent adjustment compensation for individual camera weights
- Separate pan action lock and graduated base scale makes 360-degree horizontal camera positioning simple and repeatable
- Arca-Swiss style quick release system accepts industry standard interchangeable QR plates and brackets. Includes a matching Arca-Swiss compatible Quick Release Plate.
- Double safety lock with dual-action control assures smooth, secure and rapid camera changes
- Built-in bubble level - easily maintain horizontal camera positioning and alignment
The Induro BHL Ballheads are available in three sizes from retailers throughout the United States at prices ranging from $192 - $311 depending on the model.
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)