Induro Low-Profile, Heavy-Duty BHL Ballheads
These new ballheads feature oversized head lock knobs with unique integrated lock limiter tension control, independent panning action lock and an Arca-Swiss style quick release system with double safety lock. They also include a built-in bubble level for accurate camera alignment.
- Oversized head lock knob provides a good all-weather grip for smooth camera positioning and locking control
- Unique integrated lock limiter tension control permits rapid independent adjustment compensation for individual camera weights
- Separate pan action lock and graduated base scale makes 360-degree horizontal camera positioning simple and repeatable
- Arca-Swiss style quick release system accepts industry standard interchangeable QR plates and brackets. Includes a matching Arca-Swiss compatible Quick Release Plate.
- Double safety lock with dual-action control assures smooth, secure and rapid camera changes
- Built-in bubble level - easily maintain horizontal camera positioning and alignment
The Induro BHL Ballheads are available in three sizes from retailers throughout the United States at prices ranging from $192 - $311 depending on the model.
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?