Induro Educational Videos
Together with the intelligent product search and compare function, photographers will find it easier than ever to use the website to make informed decisions and choose from the wide range of support solutions offered by Induro.
The new generation of Induro products was created by the U.S. design team who started with a fresh perspective and looked at every aspect of the product line. All new engineering and performance standards resulted in tripods with a stronger stance – at any angle. A reinforced cross braced central spider core and new manufacturing techniques incorporate high strength, lightweight magnesium alloy, unique aluminum alloy components and 8 ply cross-layered carbon fiber tubing. Ergonomic leg locks, an oversized center column lock and enhanced leg angle locks all contribute to a tripod system with measurably greater stability, rigidity and higher load capacity. And the innovative dust and moisture-resistant seals assure reliable performance in virtually any environment.
To check out these new Induro educational videos and see the full line of Induro Support Gear, visit www.InduroGear.com.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review