Improved Flash Bracket from Photoflex
The Adjustable ShoeMount 2 is a sturdy metal bracket that enables any flash with a standard shoe mount design to be used with 23 Photoflex soft boxes as well as many other brands. The new unit comes with a heavy duty reversible 5/8” brass stud with a screw on each end (3/8” and ¼”-20) that expands the connectivity options of the bracket to many other types of connectors beyond common light stands.
Also included is a second shoe mount, which can accommodate a radio receiver or be used to hold a second flash unit either on the bracket or on a second light stand. Both shoe mounts are the new quick release design enabling them to remain attached to a light stand as the soft box is pulled away for easy transitions from soft to hard light.
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai