Improved Flash Bracket from Photoflex
The Adjustable ShoeMount 2 is a sturdy metal bracket that enables any flash with a standard shoe mount design to be used with 23 Photoflex soft boxes as well as many other brands. The new unit comes with a heavy duty reversible 5/8” brass stud with a screw on each end (3/8” and ¼”-20) that expands the connectivity options of the bracket to many other types of connectors beyond common light stands.
Also included is a second shoe mount, which can accommodate a radio receiver or be used to hold a second flash unit either on the bracket or on a second light stand. Both shoe mounts are the new quick release design enabling them to remain attached to a light stand as the soft box is pulled away for easy transitions from soft to hard light.
- Checking Out the New Canon EOS M5 Flagship Mirrorless Camera at PhotoPlus Expo (Video)
- Travel Photographer Captures Gorgeous Long-Exposure Cityscapes at Night and You Can Too
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Canon Intros EOS M5 Mirrorless Camera with Faster Autofocus & Built-In Electronic Viewfinder
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images