Improved Flash Bracket from Photoflex
The Adjustable ShoeMount 2 is a sturdy metal bracket that enables any flash with a standard shoe mount design to be used with 23 Photoflex soft boxes as well as many other brands. The new unit comes with a heavy duty reversible 5/8” brass stud with a screw on each end (3/8” and ¼”-20) that expands the connectivity options of the bracket to many other types of connectors beyond common light stands.
Also included is a second shoe mount, which can accommodate a radio receiver or be used to hold a second flash unit either on the bracket or on a second light stand. Both shoe mounts are the new quick release design enabling them to remain attached to a light stand as the soft box is pulled away for easy transitions from soft to hard light.
- Can’t Afford a Medium Format Film Scanner? Here’s How to Build One with a Shoe Box (VIDEO)
- Ansel Adams' Daughter-in-Law Reveals Intimate Behind-the-Scenes Stories On the Master (VIDEO)
- Meet the Russian Daredevil Who Takes Modeling to New Heights with These Terrifying Selfies (VIDEO)
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)