Image Trends, Inc. Fisheye-Hemi Plug-In for Aperture 2.1
The Fisheye-Hemi Plug-In is also available for Photoshop on Mac and Windows based machines. The Mac user will now have a choice of purchasing the Fisheye-Hemi Plug-In for Adobe Photoshop or Aperture. Each plug-in is priced at US$29.95. New customers that want the Fisheye-Hemi technology in both Photoshop and Aperture will receive a 50% discount on the second copy applied at time of purchase. Existing users of the Mac version of Fisheye-Hemi for Photoshop will be notified by ITI of the opportunity to purchase the Aperture version at a 50% discount.
To learn more about Aperture 2.1 Plug-ins available go to http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/aperture
Similar to the other Image Trends products, there is a try before you buy policy; individuals are encouraged to download a free trial version (it watermarks the output) from the ITI Web site www.ImageTrendsInc.com.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- GoPro Launches Their First Drone and Two New Hero5 Action Cameras with Raw Capture Mode
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Leica and Lensbaby Intro New Lenses at Photokina: Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux SL & Lensbaby Twist60
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits