ILFORD/Canon USA, Inc. “Try My Photo” Campaign
To demonstrate the professional quality printing capabilities of its inkjet printers, Canon has selected the ILFORD GALERIE Smooth Pearl, on which to produce the free 8.5”x11” print. The ILFORD GALERIE line is a top choice of professional and enthusiast photographers looking for a truly universal inkjet photo paper compatible with all high-end inkjet printers on the market. The GALERIE Smooth Pearl is a high density, nanoporous paper, which delivers an instant drying pearl surface for superior image quality and color rendition.
To take advantage of this excellent opportunity to see their favorite image finely printed on high-quality paper with top-tier hardware, photographers can upload a JPEG file via: www.trymyphoto.com/pro. The free prints will be produced on both the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II and PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II Professional Inkjet Photo Printers, and mailed to the recipient, with a limit of one print per household.
Each print comes with information explaining exactly how the image was printed, so photographers can easily replicate the results using their Canon printer at home. To ensure accurate reproduction of their images in home-printing, photographers can also download the free ICC profiles from the ILFORD web site. To download the ICC profiles crafted by the ILFORD print experts, please visit: http://www.ilford.com/profiles/index_en.asp?type=profile.
In addition to GALERIE Smooth Pearl, the ILFORD GALERIE range includes: Gold Fibre Silk, Smooth Gloss, and Smooth Lustre Duo media. To learn more about the ILFORD GALERIE line up, please visit: http://www.ilford.com/en/products/galerie/index.asp.
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- Look What AP Photographers Used to Create All Those Great Images at the Rio Olympics (VIDEO)
- Astronaut Captures Unbelievable Night Shot of an Ancient Crater on Earth Lit by the Aurora Borealis
- Clever Photographer Creates a DIY Timelapse Rig, and with the Right Tools You Can Too! (VIDEO)