ILFORD Pinhole Photography Kit
The camera is supplied in a kit that also includes 10 sheets of 4 x 5 inch HARMAN DIRECT POSITIVE photographic paper, 10 sheets of 4 x 5 inch ILFORD DELTA 100 Professional film, 10 sheets 4 x 5 inch MULTIGRADE IV RC pearl finish photographic paper and a Pinhole Exposure Calculator based on a design by Richard Koolish, all contained in a recognisable iconic ILFORD white box.
Users need only a 4 x 5 inch film holder to get under way. New film holders are readily available from dealers selling the camera, with second hand ones often available at very reasonable cost.
Kits are expected to be available from photographic dealers from early December 2011 in the USA, with a list price of $219 excluding Tax for the full kit. Dealers are already taking advance orders from enthusiasts and colleges keen to be among the first to get their hands on this new camera.
Details of all ILFORD black and white products can be found at www.ilfordphoto.com.
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?