ILFORD And Canon USA, Inc. Try My Photo Program
To demonstrate the professional-quality printing capabilities of its inkjet printers, Canon has selected two new papers from the ILFORD GALERIE Prestige range including Smooth Gloss 310 gsm and Smooth Pearl 310 gsm, on which to produce the free 8.5”x11” prints. Recently recognized with a 2012 TIPA Award for Best Fine Art Inkjet Paper, the 310 gsm ILFORD GALERIE Prestige Smooth Gloss and Smooth Pearl are now available to the U.S. market.
To take advantage of this promotion, register online at www.TryMyPhoto.com, upload an eligible image and select the option to print your image on ILFORD paper. The free prints will be produced on Canon PIXMA Pro printers including the Canon Pixma PRO-1, Canon Pixma Pro9500 Mark II and Canon Pixma Pro9000 Mark II, and mailed directly to the recipient; offer is limited to one per household during the period 17th July thru 30thSeptember. Each Try My Photo print comes with information explaining exactly how the image was printed so photographers can easily replicate the results using their Canon printer at home. To ensure accurate reproduction of their images in home-printing, photographers can also download the free ICC profiles from the ILFORD web site. http://www.ilford.com/en/support/printer-profiles/.
The ILFORD GALERIE Prestige range is a top choice of professional and enthusiast photographers looking for a truly universal inkjet photo paper compatible with all high-end inkjet printers on the market. In addition to the newly launched 310 gsm GALERIE Prestige Smooth Gloss and Smooth Pearl, the range includes Gold Fibre Silk,Smooth High Gloss, and Smooth Lustre Duo media. To learn more about the ILFORD GALERIE line up, please visit http://www.ilford.com/en/products/photo-inkjet/galerie-prestige/.
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- Look What AP Photographers Used to Create All Those Great Images at the Rio Olympics (VIDEO)
- Astronaut Captures Unbelievable Night Shot of an Ancient Crater on Earth Lit by the Aurora Borealis
- Clever Photographer Creates a DIY Timelapse Rig, and with the Right Tools You Can Too! (VIDEO)