I AM Photographer Festival 2014
15 well-known photographers from 11 different countries are visiting I AM Photographer Festival to run their workshops or platform classes. All 15 photographers are focused on wedding, portrait or nature photography and they are coming to Tallinn to share the experience, teach, communicate and take part in live jury work. You can learn more about the speakers by visiting: http://festival.iamphotographer.eu/EN/platform-classes.
It's anticipated that 500 wedding, portrait and nature photographers from different countries will attend. They come to the festival to take part in workshops and platform classes, but also to be part of the process when the international jury chooses the best wedding, portrait and nature photographers of 2014. On the 5th of April 2014 the international jury will work in three main categories: wedding, portrait and nature. Each jury has 5 members plus a director. Jury members can be viewed at: http://festival.iamphotographer.eu/EN/jury. The festival closes on the evening of April 6th with a Grand Award Gala Dinner & Ceremony.
The festival official website is http://festival.iamphotographer.eu and it is available in five languages – English, Russian, Lithuanian, Latvian and Estonian. Our mission is to bring high-quality photography education to local photographers and keep the interest into photography alive.
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)