HP Introduces Digital Photography Software
For more advanced editing and creative photo projects, advanced search and backup and restore capabilities, HP Image Zone 5.0 is available for the first time as a standalone product for $49. The software provides all the features of HP Photosmart Essential as well as sophisticated photo editing tools such as the ability to restore vibrant colors to faded photos and crop video so individual frames can be printed.
Both products are available in 21 languages and are included with select HP consumer photography products worldwide. Photosmart Essential 1.9 and free plug-ins are available online at www.hp.com/go/pse. HP Image Zone 5.0 is available with select HP consumer digital photography products or can be purchased separately for $49 at www.hp.com/go/iz.
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please
- Tamron SP 150-600mm VC G2 f/5.6-6.3 Super Telephoto Zoom Lens Review
- Tirthankar Gupta is a Powerful Photographer When He’s Not Stuck Inside His Cubicle at Work
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review
- Phase One Launches More Powerful Capture One Pro 10 Image Editing & Raw Conversion Software