Hoya Graduated ND10 Graduated Filter
The Hoya Graduated ND10 is darker at the top, giving that area a 3-stop light reduction and then fading evenly to a 1 stop light reductionat the bottom. This creates more balanced exposure between the lighter and darker areas of a scene, especially useful for photos that include the sky.The aluminum filter frame rotates so the darkest area can be positioned as needed.
The filter uses a Hoya super clear optical glass in a wedge layer that is matched and perfectly bonded to a ND filter glass wedge layer to create the gradual ND effect.
Neutral density filters are designed to reduce the amount of light entering your camera lens and do not have any other effect on the image. Reducing the amount of light allows for the use of wider apertures or slower shutter speeds for creative and dramatic effects in bright lighting conditions.
Size Availability: 52mm, 58mm, 77mm, 82mm
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Tips for Autumn.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro