Hoya Graduated ND10 Graduated Filter
The Hoya Graduated ND10 is darker at the top, giving that area a 3-stop light reduction and then fading evenly to a 1 stop light reductionat the bottom. This creates more balanced exposure between the lighter and darker areas of a scene, especially useful for photos that include the sky.The aluminum filter frame rotates so the darkest area can be positioned as needed.
The filter uses a Hoya super clear optical glass in a wedge layer that is matched and perfectly bonded to a ND filter glass wedge layer to create the gradual ND effect.
Neutral density filters are designed to reduce the amount of light entering your camera lens and do not have any other effect on the image. Reducing the amount of light allows for the use of wider apertures or slower shutter speeds for creative and dramatic effects in bright lighting conditions.
Size Availability: 52mm, 58mm, 77mm, 82mm
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Don’t Fear Off-Camera Flash: Use it to Make Better Outdoor Portraits with This Quick Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Watch Canon Cameras Evolve in This Short Video History Celebrating 30 Years of the EOS System