Home Studio Lighting Kit by Erin Manning
As the interest in digital photography continues to grow, so does the need for instruction in taking better images. The Home Studio Lighting Kit includes an educational DVD, hosted by professional photographer, teacher and television personality Erin Manning. Manning brings the viewer into her home and shows first-hand just how simple, affordable and effective studio lighting can be!
The DVD features instruction in setting up and using the Home Studio Lighting Kit as well as photography tips. Manning’s clear, friendly teaching style helps viewers understand photography and lighting by translating technical details into everyday language.
Erin Manning, the author of Portrait and Candid Photography, is also known for her work as a digital photography expert and host of HGTV-HD and DIY Network’s Telly-Award-winning TV series The Whole Picture.
The Home Studio Lighting Kit made its debut on That Morning Show on E! Channel on October 21st. Manning will also be demonstrating the Home Studio Lighting Kit on ParentsTV in November, with segments scheduled to run through January. Segments featuring the kit will also be syndicated through Better TV and Comcast Video on Demand.
The Home Studio Lighting Kit (# 407) will retail at $349.90, with a street price of $299.90.
- Photographer Uses GoPro to Demonstrate the Collodion Process Invented in 1851 (VIDEO)
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Help the Rescued Film Project Process & Restore a Treasure Trove of Film Shot in the 1950s (VIDEO)
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review