Here Are 5 Simple Tips for Instantly Getting Better Photos with the Gear You Already Own (VIDEO)
Want to elevate the quality of your photography with the gear you already own? It may sound too good to be true but all you have to do is watch the following video tutorial from Canadian pro Peter McKinnon and that’s exactly what will happen.
In less than six minutes, McKinnon reveals five simple tips that deliver big results when it comes to adding feeling, mood and impact to your photographs. We’re not going to be a buzzkill and list them here, so just watch the video and step up your game.
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Watch Canon Cameras Evolve in This Short Video History Celebrating 30 Years of the EOS System
- Here’s How to Photograph the First Coast-to-Coast Total Eclipse of the Sun Since 1918
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time