Here Are 5 Simple Tips for Instantly Getting Better Photos with the Gear You Already Own (VIDEO)
Want to elevate the quality of your photography with the gear you already own? It may sound too good to be true but all you have to do is watch the following video tutorial from Canadian pro Peter McKinnon and that’s exactly what will happen.
In less than six minutes, McKinnon reveals five simple tips that deliver big results when it comes to adding feeling, mood and impact to your photographs. We’re not going to be a buzzkill and list them here, so just watch the video and step up your game.
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Spiff Up Your Photography Wardrobe with These Snazzy Clothes and Accessories from Canon
- Have Fun Making Unique Portraits with These Creative Tips & Tricks (VIDEO)
- Hear the Story of How These Amazing Aerial Images of Air Force Jets Were Shot “Blind” on Film (VIDEO)