2 Great Ways to Move Images Between Photoshop & Lightroom for Quick & Easy Editing (VIDEO)
Nathaniel Dodson at Tutvid is one of our go-to sources for quick and easy editing tutorials, and in the instructional video below he discusses two methods for moving images back and forth between Photoshop and Lightroom for working like a pro.
The idea is that some tasks are best accomplished with Photoshop, while you may want to use Lightroom for others. Dodson calls this procedure “roundtrip editing,” and he describes two effective methods for streamling your workflow.
Dodson discusses working with different file formats, customizing the options behind the workflow, and a few Photoshop editing techniques.
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Watch Canon Cameras Evolve in This Short Video History Celebrating 30 Years of the EOS System
- Here’s How to Photograph the First Coast-to-Coast Total Eclipse of the Sun Since 1918
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time