Here is a quick tip list
on letters for the HELP! desk:
A. I recently found out that Stephen Gandy is the exclusive U.S.A. importer of Voigtländer products. I believe he can also direct you to repair facilities. You can contact him on the web at: http://CameraQuest.com/inventor.htm. When I checked his site, I did not see any mailing address or telephone number for him, but there were a number of new and used products listed that might fit your requirements. I hope this helps you get your accessories into gainful use again.
Owners Manual Search
A. There are a couple of places I refer most readers to for old photo manuals. But, I don't know if they carry instructions for brands of products that are not typical, such as your Allied Radio meter. I have included the website addresses, too, as you might be able to access them from a computer in your library, as I did a few years ago when my computer was out at the shop being repaired. Try: John S. Craig, PO Box 1637, Torrington, CT 06790, (860) 496-9791, www.craigcamera.com/ib_a.htm; or Finger Lakes Photo Books, PO Box 1002, Elbridge, NY 13060, (315) 491-1188, www.photobooksonline.com. There is another website for camera manuals: www.manualsrus.com. We are pleased to hear you like the content of our publication.
Sharpness Sweet Spot
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Nature Photographer James Zwadlo Creates a Different Reality with His Unique Infrared Images