HE2004 West Cancelled
Upon making the announcement, Adam Marder, President of PRIMEDIA's Home Technology & Photography Group, sponsors of the event said, "We have been monitoring the situation in San Francisco very closely and are disappointed that the hotel owners association and union workers have not been able to come to an agreement. The disruption of services would effect our exhibitors and show attendees and we had no choice but to cancel the event."
The next Home Entertainment Show is scheduled for April 28th through May 1st 2005 in New York City.
In addition to the St. Francis, the following hotels are being affected by the labor dispute: Argent, Crowne Plaza, Fairmont, Four Seasons, Grand Hyatt, Hilton, Holiday Inn Civic Center, Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fisherman's Wharf, Holiday Inn at Fisherman's Wharf, Hyatt Regency, Mark Hopkins, Palace and The Omni.
ATTENTION: All advance ticket holders. You will be refunded fully for your tickets purchased. Your credit cards will be refunded over the next few weeks. We are processing these orders in the order in which they were received. If you do not have a credit posted to your account on or before November 15, 2004, check back to this website for assistance.
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- 5 Quick Tips for Great Mobile Travel Photography
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- 7 Photographic Mistakes I Still Make