Hasselblad 'Stellar Special Edition" Compacts
Luca Alessandrini, Hasselblad's New Business Development Director said: "The launch of our Stellar brand in July was a great success and now we are offering discerning customers new options on this outstanding point and shoot camera. Stellar Special Edition models are now available with carbon fibre, padouk or wenge wood grips and come with exclusive leather cases specially designed at our elite Italy-based Design Centre. The latest models will retail at $ 3,175."
Stellar compact cameras incorporate Hasselblad's advanced imaging technology, Carl Zeiss lenses, Full HD video and a 3.6 x optical zoom capability. The camera's wide range ISO sensitivity allows the user to shoot in almost any light.
Stellar is Hasselblad's second camera launch in the consumer photography marketplace. Its first model, Lunar, made its global debut in the spring - and for the first time offered consumers a camera embracing traditional Hasselblad state-of-the-art image capture finesse combined with stunning Italian design features.
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- 7 Photographic Mistakes I Still Make
- Our Favorite Reader Websites: 3 Great Online Photo Portfolios that Make Every Click Count