Hasselblad 'Stellar Special Edition" Compacts
Luca Alessandrini, Hasselblad's New Business Development Director said: "The launch of our Stellar brand in July was a great success and now we are offering discerning customers new options on this outstanding point and shoot camera. Stellar Special Edition models are now available with carbon fibre, padouk or wenge wood grips and come with exclusive leather cases specially designed at our elite Italy-based Design Centre. The latest models will retail at $ 3,175."
Stellar compact cameras incorporate Hasselblad's advanced imaging technology, Carl Zeiss lenses, Full HD video and a 3.6 x optical zoom capability. The camera's wide range ISO sensitivity allows the user to shoot in almost any light.
Stellar is Hasselblad's second camera launch in the consumer photography marketplace. Its first model, Lunar, made its global debut in the spring - and for the first time offered consumers a camera embracing traditional Hasselblad state-of-the-art image capture finesse combined with stunning Italian design features.
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)