Hasselblad 'Stellar Special Edition" Compacts
Luca Alessandrini, Hasselblad's New Business Development Director said: "The launch of our Stellar brand in July was a great success and now we are offering discerning customers new options on this outstanding point and shoot camera. Stellar Special Edition models are now available with carbon fibre, padouk or wenge wood grips and come with exclusive leather cases specially designed at our elite Italy-based Design Centre. The latest models will retail at $ 3,175."
Stellar compact cameras incorporate Hasselblad's advanced imaging technology, Carl Zeiss lenses, Full HD video and a 3.6 x optical zoom capability. The camera's wide range ISO sensitivity allows the user to shoot in almost any light.
Stellar is Hasselblad's second camera launch in the consumer photography marketplace. Its first model, Lunar, made its global debut in the spring - and for the first time offered consumers a camera embracing traditional Hasselblad state-of-the-art image capture finesse combined with stunning Italian design features.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before