Harman Photo 295gsm RC Inkjet Paper
Like HARMAN CRYSTALJET ELITE RC 260gsm inkjet paper the new heavier HARMAN PHOTO CRYSTALJET ELITE RC 295gsm delivers exceptional quality prints with the appearance of real photographs. Prints have excellent vibrancy, a high colour gamut resulting in broad tonal range and good shadow and highlight definition.
CRYSTALJET ELITE continues to be available as a 260gsm weight resin coated paper in Gloss and Luster finishes. The heavier 295gsm product is available in Gloss and a new Pearl surface, in common sizes of sheets and rolls. It is compatible with the latest pigment and dye based inkjet printers and benefits from an instant drying water resistant surface. To help users get the very best results from the product, special profiles have been created with optimum settings for use on the most common printers, and are available to download from www.harman-inkjet.com.
Speaking of the new product Steven Brierley, Director of Sales and Marketing, says “Since we introduced CRYSTALJET ELITE RC 260gsm in 2011 many customers said how much they liked the product but would love to see it on a heavier base. We are pleased to be able to say that following the many requests we are now able to provide just that with the new 295gsm product. We are always happy to listen and respond to our customers’ needs”.
Available from 6th May 2014, HARMAN technology will offer HARMAN PHOTO CRYSTALJET ELITE RC 295gsm for sale via its usual distribution channels, and in the UK direct from www.harmanexpress.com.
- Here’s the Best Way to Sharpen Your Images: Use This Free Photoshop Action Download (VIDEO)
- Travel Photographer Captures Gorgeous Long-Exposure Cityscapes at Night and You Can Too
- Here’s How to Create Believable Photos of People Levitating: No Magical Powers Required
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Power of B&W" Assignment
- New High-Speed Voigtlander Nokton 58mm f/1.4 Lens Promises “Exceptional” Image Quality