Hard Or Soft
Q And A On Paper Grades
Why do we need different contrast grades?
What are the grades?
What does "normal" mean?
How does Variable Contrast (VC) work?
Are VC papers as good as graded?
So the contrast range isn't as great?
How do the filters work?
What is "split-grade" printing?
Are all manufacturers' grades the same?
What is ISO(R)?
Can I influence contrast via developer choice?
How do I choose the right contrast grade?
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors