Hard Or Soft
Q And A On Paper Grades
Why do we need different contrast grades?
What are the grades?
What does "normal" mean?
How does Variable Contrast (VC) work?
Are VC papers as good as graded?
So the contrast range isn't as great?
How do the filters work?
What is "split-grade" printing?
Are all manufacturers' grades the same?
What is ISO(R)?
Can I influence contrast via developer choice?
How do I choose the right contrast grade?
- Photographer Uses GoPro to Demonstrate the Collodion Process Invented in 1851 (VIDEO)
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- How I Opened My Own Photo Gallery (And Lived to Tell the Tale!)
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Help the Rescued Film Project Process & Restore a Treasure Trove of Film Shot in the 1950s (VIDEO)