Hard Or Soft
Q And A On Paper Grades
Why do we need different contrast grades?
What are the grades?
What does "normal" mean?
How does Variable Contrast (VC) work?
Are VC papers as good as graded?
So the contrast range isn't as great?
How do the filters work?
What is "split-grade" printing?
Are all manufacturers' grades the same?
What is ISO(R)?
Can I influence contrast via developer choice?
How do I choose the right contrast grade?
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Watch Us Test the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR in Bali, Indonesia in This Video Review
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway
- Our Top 7 Camera Straps and Photo Harnesses For Carrying Your Gear Safely in Style