Hard Or Soft
Q And A On Paper Grades
Why do we need different contrast grades?
What are the grades?
What does "normal" mean?
How does Variable Contrast (VC) work?
Are VC papers as good as graded?
So the contrast range isn't as great?
How do the filters work?
What is "split-grade" printing?
Are all manufacturers' grades the same?
What is ISO(R)?
Can I influence contrast via developer choice?
How do I choose the right contrast grade?
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Don’t Fear Off-Camera Flash: Use it to Make Better Outdoor Portraits with This Quick Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Can Printing Your Images Make You a Better Shooter? Here’s Why One Pro Says “YES” (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)