Hard Or Soft
Q And A On Paper Grades
Why do we need different contrast grades?
What are the grades?
What does "normal" mean?
How does Variable Contrast (VC) work?
Are VC papers as good as graded?
So the contrast range isn't as great?
How do the filters work?
What is "split-grade" printing?
Are all manufacturers' grades the same?
What is ISO(R)?
Can I influence contrast via developer choice?
How do I choose the right contrast grade?
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Yay! 15 Fun Questions to Test Your Right to be Called a Photography Fanatic
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)