Hahnemhle Fall Promotion on Lumijet Preservation Series Papers
Preservation Series fine art media is designed to meet the challenging requirements of modern imaging systems. In addition, the paper has specially designed ink receptive coatings that are optimized for pigmented inks. This gives photographers the ability to pursue high image permanence without sacrificing image dynamics.
There are no quantity limits with this promotion. Consumers send in original UPC codes, original sales receipts and the fulfillment request form directly to Hahnemuhle USA to get their extra box of paper and the "Preview Pack" shipped directly to their home or studio. Fulfillment request forms and additional information can be obtained through participating photo dealers nationwide. Customers can also access forms on the Lumijet website (www.lumijet.com) or by emailing Hahnemuhle at email@example.com.
- 10 Tips to Tell Your Novice Photography Friends on How to Shoot Fireworks
- Grandpa’s Super Rare 1959 Nikon F with Cloth-Type Shutter Curtain for Sale on eBay
- Gearing Up: 10 Essential Photo Products to Bring on Your Next Location Shoot
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- Watch the Nightcrawler of Toronto Stalk Crime Scenes and Accidents with His Camera (VIDEO)