Hahnemhle Fall Promotion on Lumijet Preservation Series Papers
Preservation Series fine art media is designed to meet the challenging requirements of modern imaging systems. In addition, the paper has specially designed ink receptive coatings that are optimized for pigmented inks. This gives photographers the ability to pursue high image permanence without sacrificing image dynamics.
There are no quantity limits with this promotion. Consumers send in original UPC codes, original sales receipts and the fulfillment request form directly to Hahnemuhle USA to get their extra box of paper and the "Preview Pack" shipped directly to their home or studio. Fulfillment request forms and additional information can be obtained through participating photo dealers nationwide. Customers can also access forms on the Lumijet website (www.lumijet.com) or by emailing Hahnemuhle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)