Hahnemhle Fall Promotion on Lumijet Preservation Series Papers
Preservation Series fine art media is designed to meet the challenging requirements of modern imaging systems. In addition, the paper has specially designed ink receptive coatings that are optimized for pigmented inks. This gives photographers the ability to pursue high image permanence without sacrificing image dynamics.
There are no quantity limits with this promotion. Consumers send in original UPC codes, original sales receipts and the fulfillment request form directly to Hahnemuhle USA to get their extra box of paper and the "Preview Pack" shipped directly to their home or studio. Fulfillment request forms and additional information can be obtained through participating photo dealers nationwide. Customers can also access forms on the Lumijet website (www.lumijet.com) or by emailing Hahnemuhle at email@example.com.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits