Hahnemhle Announces Two New Photo Rag Papers
Hahnemühle's new Photo Rag Bright White 310 gsm paper offers the same smooth surface as the very popular Photo Rag papers already offered by the company. This 100% rag, acid free paper provides a brighter white base and is designed to give extra brilliance to both color and monochrome images. The coated side of this paper provides excellent image sharpness and optimum color gradation. The coating also offers a very high level of water resistance. Photo Rag Bright White is ideal for photographic and fine art reproduction, business cards, greeting cards, certificates and bookmaking as well. It is compatible with both dye and pigment inks. Both papers are available in a wide selection of sheet sizes and rolls.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review