Hahnemhle Announces Two New Photo Rag Papers
Hahnemühle's new Photo Rag Bright White 310 gsm paper offers the same smooth surface as the very popular Photo Rag papers already offered by the company. This 100% rag, acid free paper provides a brighter white base and is designed to give extra brilliance to both color and monochrome images. The coated side of this paper provides excellent image sharpness and optimum color gradation. The coating also offers a very high level of water resistance. Photo Rag Bright White is ideal for photographic and fine art reproduction, business cards, greeting cards, certificates and bookmaking as well. It is compatible with both dye and pigment inks. Both papers are available in a wide selection of sheet sizes and rolls.
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Nature Photographer James Zwadlo Creates a Different Reality with His Unique Infrared Images