Hahnemhle Announces Two New Photo Rag Papers
Hahnemühle's new Photo Rag Bright White 310 gsm paper offers the same smooth surface as the very popular Photo Rag papers already offered by the company. This 100% rag, acid free paper provides a brighter white base and is designed to give extra brilliance to both color and monochrome images. The coated side of this paper provides excellent image sharpness and optimum color gradation. The coating also offers a very high level of water resistance. Photo Rag Bright White is ideal for photographic and fine art reproduction, business cards, greeting cards, certificates and bookmaking as well. It is compatible with both dye and pigment inks. Both papers are available in a wide selection of sheet sizes and rolls.
- Ryan Deboodt’s Giant Cave Photography is Absolutely Astonishing
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Paul Wilson’s Spectacular Starscapes Have to Be Seen to Be Believed
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images
- Leica’s New Ultra-Compact Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6 Delivers Premium Optics in a Retro Design