Hahnemhle Announces Two New Photo Rag Papers
Hahnemühle's new Photo Rag Bright White 310 gsm paper offers the same smooth surface as the very popular Photo Rag papers already offered by the company. This 100% rag, acid free paper provides a brighter white base and is designed to give extra brilliance to both color and monochrome images. The coated side of this paper provides excellent image sharpness and optimum color gradation. The coating also offers a very high level of water resistance. Photo Rag Bright White is ideal for photographic and fine art reproduction, business cards, greeting cards, certificates and bookmaking as well. It is compatible with both dye and pigment inks. Both papers are available in a wide selection of sheet sizes and rolls.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?