Hahnel MK 100 Uni-directional Microphone
A 3-position volume sensitivity switch allows the user to optimize the microphone's performance when recording both high and low level audio. A "Low-Cut" setting minimizes wind noise. With its Hot Shoe adapter and a 3/8" thread, the MK100 fits easily on any camera, boompole, monopod or tripod. MAP is $159.95.
RTS Inc. Deer Park, NY 11729 is sole US distributor.
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Final Shot: Our Favorite Reader Photo of the Month