Gura Gear Uinta Adventure Pack
The Uinta spans the gap between urban and adventure lifestyles. Whether you need a technical day pack for photo/video gear, or a reliable adventure pack that accommodates a single DSLR and adventure's essentials, Uinta boasts 30 liters of space and adjusts to your needs with specially designed module inserts. Using time-tested CORDURA® and custom weatherproof ripstop X-Pac®, Uinta is a lightweight, weather-resistant bag that will adapt with your latest adventure.
Featuring an extremely comfortable yet breathable harness system, the Uinta is perfect for day trips in the mountains, deserts, or wherever life's adventures may take you. In any situation, accessing gear is easy through any of the multiple access points. Uinta utilizes padded, configurable photo modules engineered for the latest in digital photographic equipment allowing the user to adapt the bag for the day's requirements. Modules are constructed of protective foams specifically designed to maximize protection while minimizing weight. Not all of life's adventures involve the wilderness, that's why Uinta can even stow up to a 17” MacBook Pro® in the padded interior compartment, perfect for travel, work, or play.
Available as an add-on accessory, the Tripod & Hydration System (THS) is a unique solution for carrying a water bladder and tripod. The THS can hold up to a two liter water bladder, tripod, or allow for additional capacity for jackets, shovels, and other gear.
The Uinta system is available for order at www.guragear.com
- Shutterbug’s 10 Favorite Cameras and Lenses of 2016
- These Are the Striking Images of Iconic American Avant-Garde Photographer & Artist Man Ray
- Which Lens Should I Buy (Part 1): Advice for Beginners Who Just Moved up from a Point-&-Shoot
- Phillip Haumesser’s Natural-Light Photographs of His Kids Aren’t Your Typical Family Snapshots
- Illuminating Landscapes: Jess Findlay Has a Light Touch with Nature Photography