Gura Gear Announces The Anansi For Safari And Studio
Anansi was designed on safari, but perfected in the forests and deserts of North America and refined in the studio. Precision handcrafted materials and careful attention to detail make Anansi the premium multi-purpose sack capable of stabilizing a lens, a tripod, or giving your light stand or boom some extra weight. The hourglass shape reduces the amount of fill required without sacrificing the surface area you need for stability. Anansi can be configured flat or in half.
Anansi is made in the USA of heavy-duty, PU-coated CORDURA® fabrics and reinforced with double stitching. The bottom of the sack also features a convenient non-slip coating on each edge. Anansi will hold up to abuse. Anansi’s quality construction features a concealed zipper with a leak-stop tab to keep the fill where it belongs, in the bag.
The Anansi name comes from a West African God that takes the shape of a spider.
Anansi is available to order online at www.guragear.com or by calling +1 (801) 823-2809.
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot
- Johnny Tang’s Eye-Catching Self-Portraits Are Definitely Not Your Typical “Selfies”