Grand Canyon Walking Tour App
UNESCO has declared The Grand Canyon as one of the Top Ten Natural Wonders of the World. It is visited by over 5 million people from around the world. Having the ability for those visitors to easily carry a digital map and listing of the most popular stops at the rim of the canyon makes this app an invaluable and essential tool. Included will be regular “push” updates from the ever changing Calendar of Events and listings of each of the Shuttle Bus stop and access point. Easy to read graphics and smooth navigation contained in the app will make it simple for visitors from whatever land they’ve journeyed, whatever language they speak, to see the breathtaking sites of the Grand Canyon.
“The Grand Canyon Walking Tour App” can be found and downloaded at the App Store for both Android and Apple and is part of the expanding services from GeographicWest. Similar Apps for other western U.S. National Parks are under development and will be available soon.
GeographicWest can be found at url: http://www.geographicwest.com.
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot
- Watch This Spectacular Video of the Northern Lights Shot from the Window of a Passenger Plane