GoPod Camera Support
Control Corporation, manufacturer of professional photographic equipment,
has announced the GoPod™, a device that fills the gap between
the tripod and the monopod.
The GoPod™, developed by a professional photographer, is an ideal solution for sports, wildlife, wedding, and other still photography using long lenses. It is also a great solution for easy portability for the Video Photographer. Users can add quick release plates that they currently use to make the GoPod™ an easy set-up.
Visit www.mygopod.com for details.
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?