GoPod Camera Support
Control Corporation, manufacturer of professional photographic equipment,
has announced the GoPod™, a device that fills the gap between
the tripod and the monopod.
The GoPod™, developed by a professional photographer, is an ideal solution for sports, wildlife, wedding, and other still photography using long lenses. It is also a great solution for easy portability for the Video Photographer. Users can add quick release plates that they currently use to make the GoPod™ an easy set-up.
Visit www.mygopod.com for details.
- Photographer Uses GoPro to Demonstrate the Collodion Process Invented in 1851 (VIDEO)
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- Help the Rescued Film Project Process & Restore a Treasure Trove of Film Shot in the 1950s (VIDEO)