GoPod Camera Support
Control Corporation, manufacturer of professional photographic equipment,
has announced the GoPod™, a device that fills the gap between
the tripod and the monopod.
The GoPod™, developed by a professional photographer, is an ideal solution for sports, wildlife, wedding, and other still photography using long lenses. It is also a great solution for easy portability for the Video Photographer. Users can add quick release plates that they currently use to make the GoPod™ an easy set-up.
Visit www.mygopod.com for details.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)