Go like a Pro With This Do-it-Yourself Home Studio Using the Space you Already Have (VIDEO)
We recently showed you how to build a DIY tabletop “photo studio” on the cheap for photographing small objects. And now, in the video below, you’ll learn how to temporarily convert part of your home into a space for shooting subjects of all sizes.
The video comes to us from the Cooperative of Photography (COOPH), a great source of tips and tricks, as well as apparel and accessories for photographers. In less than four minutes you’ll learn how to create a consistent backdrop, modify your lighting, and take advantage of window light.
The video also explains how to make yourself some inexpensive diffusors, reflectors and a DIY softbox, from items you likely already own.
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Spiff Up Your Photography Wardrobe with These Snazzy Clothes and Accessories from Canon
- Have Fun Making Unique Portraits with These Creative Tips & Tricks (VIDEO)
- Hear the Story of How These Amazing Aerial Images of Air Force Jets Were Shot “Blind” on Film (VIDEO)